APPLICABLE REGULATIONS REGARDING DATA PROTECTION AND PRIVACY
In compliance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of 27 April 2016, on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of these data (GDPR), as well as in compliance with the Organic Law 3/2018, of 5 December, Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of digital rights (LOPDGDD), is reported below on the following points related to the processing of personal data through this website.
IDENTIFICATION OF THE DATA CONTROLLER
The Data Controller is CRITICAL EXPANSION S.L., holding NIF B-93129088; registered address: Dátil street, 3, 4ªA, Arroyo de la Miel, 29631 Benalmádena (Málaga), Spain; ; telephone: 951576114; and email: protecciondedatos@tuinversióninmobiliaria.com
PURPOSE OF THE PROCESSING
Merely browsing the website does not imply the processing of personal data by TUINVERSIONINMOBILIARIA. In the event that the interested party completes the contact form, the requested data will be treated exclusively for the purpose of managing and responding to queries made by Users. In the event that the interested party requests information on a property, the personal data collected will be processed for the purpose of providing information on the type of property, plot or premises in which he/she has expressed interest and any others which may match his/her search criteria, by telephone, ordinary mail and/or e-mail.
ACCURACY OF THE PROVIDED INFORMATION
It will be the User’s responsibility to verify that the information provided is accurate and complete before making any decision related to any service or content. Likewise, the User will communicate to TUINVERSIONINMOBILIARIA any modification of their data, in order to keep them updated during all phases of the processing.
THE BASIS THAT MAKES LEGITIMATE THE PROCESSING OF DATA
The basis that makes legitimate the processing of data is the consent given by the user. The interested party has the right to withdraw the consent at any time, without affecting the legality of the processing performed until the date of its withdrawal.
DRECIPIENTS OF DATA AND INTERNATIONAL TRANSFERS
We inform the User that the processing of the information collected through this website does not imply an international transfer of data. Also, we inform you that there is no transfer of information collected through this website, unless required by legal imperative or when it is necessary for the provision of a service expressly requested by the data subject.
STORAGE OF THE DATA
The information required through the contact form will be kept for the necessary period to manage the query or information request. Subsequently, it will be blocked during the statute of limitations period. After this period, the personal data will be deleted.
The GDPR recognises different rights to the interested party regarding the processing of their personal data. Below, we inform you about each of these rights and we indicate the channels through which you can address, where appropriate, the corresponding request:
- Derecho de acceso: Right of access: The User has the right to obtain confirmation on whether or not their personal data are being processed, as well as access to the following information: the purposes of the processing, the categories of data that are processed, the recipients or the recipient categories to whom they have been or will be transferred, if possible, the expected period for the storage of personal data, or, if this is not possible, the criteria used to determine this period.
- Right of rectification: The User has the right to obtain the correction of inaccurate personal data concerning them. In addition, taking into account the purposes of processing, you will have the right to complete incomplete personal data.
- Right of deletion : The User has the right to request the deletion of personal data concerning them when one of the following circumstances occurs:
- they are not necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or processed;
- the user withdraws consent, provided that the processing is not based on another legal basis;
- the user opposes processing and other legitimate reasons for treatment do not prevail;
- the data have been processed illegally.
- Right of limitation : The User has the right to request the limitation of the processing of the data when any of the following conditions are met:
- when you have challenged the accuracy of your personal data, during the period that allows TUINVERSIONINMOBILIARIA to verify the accuracy of these;
- in the event that you consider the processing to be illegal and TUINVERSIONINMOBILIARIA has opposed the deletion of personal data and instead you request the limitation of its use;
- TUINVERSIONINMOBILIARIA no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of the processing, but the User needs them for the formulation, the exercise or the defence of claims;
- in the event that the User has opposed to the processing, while verifying if the legitimate reasons of TUINVERSIONINMOBILIARIA prevail over theirs.
- Right of portability : The User has the right to request the portability of their data in a structured commonly used and mechanically read format. When exercising your right to the portability of the data, you will have the right to have the personal data transmitted directly from Data Controller to Data Controller when technically possible.
- Right of opposition: : The User has the right to request opposition to the processing of data concerning them, at any time, including profiling. In the event that you exercise this right, TUINVERSIONINMOBILIARIA will stop processing your personal data, unless we certify compelling legitimate reasons for the processing to prevail over your interests, rights and freedoms, or for the formulation, exercise or defence of claims.
To exercise any of the rights indicated in the previous sections, the User may choose any of the following options, enclosing, in any case, a photocopy of an Official Identity Document:
- Send an email to protecciondedatos@tuinversióninmobiliaria.com.
- Send a letter to the following address: Retamar avenue, Nº 69, 1ª floor, office 9 (C.C. Altos del Higuerón) 29639 Benalmádena (Málaga).
In the cases in which you believe that during the processing of data by TUINVERSIONINMOBILIARIA your rights in terms of data protection have been breached, especially when you have not been able to satisfactorily exercise your rights, Users may file a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (www.agpd.es).
SECURITY OF THE INFORMATION
TUINVERSIONINMOBILIARIA uses technologies suitable to the current state of the art, to protect your data and personal information and our website is stored on secure servers protected against the most common types of attacks. TUINVERSIONINMOBILIARIA has adopted the technical and organisational measures that guarantee the security of personal data and prevent their alteration, loss, processing or unauthorised access, taking into account the state of the technology, the nature of the stored data and the risks to which they are exposed.
TUINVERSIONINMOBILIARIA has a profile ON some of the main social networks of the Internet, and is responsible for the published content. Under no circumstances will TUINVERSIONINMOBILIARIA extract data from social networks, unless the User’s consent is specifically and expressly obtained.
Date last modification: 22/01/2019